This type of service is ideal for companies wishing to avoid tax on their dividends.
It is important to note that holding companies cannot have any commercial activity.
The only allowed incoming transactions can be either investment from shareholders or dividends from subsidiaries.
This includes :
• Mauritian Company holding
• The Shareholding structure
• The registered address of the Company
• Company Secretary
• Annual Returns to Registrar
• Tax return
• Accounting and archives for 20 transactions maximum per year (dividends)
• Local Executive Director or Non-Executive Director
• Accounting if transactions exceed 20 per year
• Return for employees
• Internet Package (Domain Name – Hosting – Website – Maintenance)
• Support of tax assessments (if transactions are other than receiving and paying dividends and fees legal, bank fees and our fees)
Setting up the company :
• The incorporation of the company with the Registrar of Companies
• Registration of the company to the MRA
• Opening of bank accounts of the company
• Opening of the director’s bank accounts.
Annual amount of :
• The monthly basis accounting
• The tax returns of the company
• Tax returns directors (company bonds)
• The tax returns of employees reported in Mauritius (Company’s obligations)